Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Photos From the Inside!!!

Hey gang, it's Joe. I came up with this idea to try and take pictures from the dugout, at the level, perspective, and, um, intelligence(?) of the players on the team. It came out MUCH better than I thought it was going to.
We take our throwing VERRY seriously.
But thats just about the limit of what we take seriously.
The camera man!
"I was thinking, If I plug these holes would it make it easier to focus?"
12 to nothing
17 to nothing
22 to nothing. As you can tell, the air was thick with a tension that could be sliced cleanly with a knife.

I, um, would say something really funny, but it MIGHT get me benched. So, whatcha talking about, Coach?

If it looks like a stud, and acts like a stud, then you'll find it on the CHEF baseball team.
Logan
Garfield
Doug
Yeah, Mom, I'm paying attention to the game. Yes, Mom, I promise, I'm paying attention to the game!
Now to be able to produce the PERFECT hi-five...

No comments: