Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Lady Pariots Defeat Heritage Knights 6-4!!!!!!

Out at First!
Ok, they only scored 2 runs. We just need to hold um' for one more inning.
Before I can hit I have to make sure that my bat can point directly at the ground. :0)
Come on Joanna. I drew the walk now hit me in!


This is my star fish impression! What do you think? (Joe was just kidding.) This looks awesome!

Pretty girl at first.



This one's mine.

I was like, oh my gosh, and then I realized I was talking to myself in the outfield, and that's just really, like, not cool.

Come on Joanna. You know you can catch this one.
Good form, short.






Seriously, girls, it's just not funny.

No it's not, so pay attention.
I thought it was funny!

Could ya'll just shut up? I'm trying to bat.

League Rules state that at least once, all players (females) must groom their hair in the dugout during game time .

No comments: