Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Patriots Trounce Christian Heritage 32-2

Fast Ball!

Stevie, I'm going to throw my knuckle, curve, slider, change up stinky diaper ball. Think you can handle it?


X marks the spot.


Stevie, you did a great job behind the plate last night! Way to go!


Um, should I hit him or not?


Nah, I'll just throw a fast ball.


Ok, I'm ready!


Yeah, me too, but I can see the ball coming better with my hat cocked to the side.








Good hit, Chuck, I'll take that bat for you.

Jacob getting a hit and ...

Stealin' Second.
I've been gone for a while, so I need to get back in the swing of things.

Takin' this one for a triple aught to do it!

I am the Mattanator. I will crush de ball!

Way to hit Michael!

Stevie are you taunting that pitcher again?

This is why God brought us together.

Matt, you look cooler if you twill your helmet instead of just letting it hang in your hand.

Somehow this makes me think of a duck billed platypus...anyone else get that?

That'll go for a home...nah, just a triple.

This double is for you Mom!

No comments: