Saturday, March 24, 2007

Patriots Defeat Lake Charles 9-7

Starting the game off right.
So, like, do you home school kids get to have friends and stuff? "No we just get to play ball together then have to be put back in the closet when we get home."
"Joe and Justin might think he's funny, but I don't know man."
Does that hurt?
How does he do that and throw the ball?
Ma mouff is fuff of seeths. (Translation: I can't answer because my mouth is full of sunflower seeds."
Stevie
Chuck
Matt
I'm coming!
"This is the plan. I'll pitch lousy, let's all make a bunch of errors and nobody get on base the first inning. Then the parents, my mom in particular, will be all nervous. It'll be hysterical. Then after that we'll come back and pounce on them. Chuck, you and Brandon get in the park home runs so that everyone will start to relax. Then, Chuck in the last inning, let 'em get closer just for fun. It'll be great. Ya'll watch my mom pace and have a nervous breakdown! Then we'll go eat pizza! "

No comments: